Wednesday, March 11, 2009

STOP PLAYING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since last year~
bout nov ~
some one who is very free started to play
misscall to my house~
i never noe why~
as wat my uncle say~
i dek zui them ady~
i also dunno why~
till today i still not yet find out who is that person~
i already get the num~
but cant find out who is that
trying to call he/she
but he/she very clever le~
he/she dun wan pick up the phone le~


plz...
pray for those ppl to die ASAP!!!!!!


if u really ng soong me~
or
if i really got dek zui u any thing just find me and talk lo~
need not do such childish things geh lo~
wasting ur time!
wasting my time!
wasting ur money when ever i have pick ~
plz la~dun be so stupid la~



dear god~
plz get this human who play phone in a trouble~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home