Monday, April 27, 2009

friends~

other then family friends is also very important in our life~
true best friend is some one who will
accompany by ur side when u r sad;u r happy
true best friend is some one you can
tell your feelings;tell your secrets~
(but secret is still secret)^^

due to every thing that happen this two years
i have learn alot from some friends and some "friends"
thanks for you guys to tell me
that the world is so reality~

some times i feel i'm living without presure when we were together~
=)
happy~
i would be glad to tell you dat~
my best friend named SUM HUI YEE

wat happen this two years tought me dat do not over trust friend~

[p/s:cant add up...soon]

2 Comments:

Blogger 幸运.鑫 said...

lol?
I not ur best friend arr?
Sad lo T.T
haha...

April 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger shy_Ghost said...

haha~u ah?
aiyo~ u is my chinese sir ma~
nt best friend la~

=)

May 6, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home